Business Tools and Resources
Local, state, federal, and best-of-the-web resources to start and grow your business.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
The EFTPS is a free service provided by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. We encourage you to begin paying business taxes via EFTPS.gov or the service's telephone channel because...
- You will have no more last-minute trips to the bank or post office, lost checks, or missed deadlines.
- It's easy to use, fast and accurate. IRS research shows that businesses that use EFTPS are 31 times less likely to make an error that results in a penalty or fee.
- You can use EFTPS from anywhere there’s an Internet connection or phone line. No special software or connection is required.
- You're in total control of initiating your tax payment securely through this site.
- Millions of taxpayers are already enrolled in the system, which has been available since 1996.
Small Business Administration Smart Links
The SBA has multiple resources to support the needs of the small business community.
Better Business Bureau promotes trust and confidence on the Internet.
Do you want to learn how to save, invest, and manage your money better?
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business
Locate small business toolkits that will assist you in answering your questions about running a business.
IRS - Federal Tax Forms
Locate tax forms and publications online.