Simply your life!
For your convenience, you have the option to receive your monthly bank statements electronically. This will not only help eliminate the paper mail that arrives at your home, but allows you to view your statement approximately the day after it is generated at the bank.
You will receive an email from the bank letting you know your statement is ready; to access it, simply log in to Cambridge State Bank Online. We will not transmit your confidential account information through email.
If you do not currently have a Cambridge State Bank User ID, you will need to enroll in Cambridge State Bank Online then you can enroll in eStatements.
Signing up for eStatements is fast and easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to Cambridge State Bank Online. First time you log in to Online Banking you will be prompted to enroll in eStatements. Or, click User Options and select eStatements.
2. Verify and confirm your email address on the right of the list of accounts by re-entering your email address in the Confirm Email Address text box.
3. After reading the information and verifying your email address, enable the account(s) to enroll in eStatement by checking the box next to each account name.
4. Read the Electronic Statement Disclosure and upon agreement, check the box and click the "Accept" button.
**You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to open eStatements. Click the logo below to download the software.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is eStatement?
eStatement is a free service that allows you to access an electronic copy of your statement through Cambridge State Bank Online instead of getting a traditional paper statement sent through the mail.
The benefits of eStatement include:
- It's a free service!
- Secure - no confidential financial information is emailed to you, just an email notice that your statement is ready.
- No more worrying about your statement getting lost or stolen in the mail.
- View your statements approximately the day after they are generated at the bank.
- Save your statements to your computer's hard drive - no more paper to store. Or, print your statements with a click of a button.
- Access up to 13 months of statements online.
How do I enroll my accounts in eStatements and which accounts are eligible?
Enrollment in eStatements is easy. If you do not have a Cambridge State Bank Online Banking User ID you will need to sign up online.
Once you're a Cambridge State Bank Online customer, you are ready to enroll in eStatements.
Any checking, savings, loan, certificate of deposit, or individual retirement account is eligible for eStatements (subject to account ownership).
Will I continue to see my canceled check images online?
Yes, images of your checks remain online for approximately 60 days and can be found in two places within Cambridge State Bank Online: Current Transactions (if it is during the current statement cycle) or Previous Statement.
Note: If you currently get a copy of your check images, you will continue to receive them along with your monthly statement.
How will I know when my eStatement is ready?
You will receive an email from the Bank letting you know your statement is ready and can be viewed through Cambridge State Bank Online. Remember to keep your current email address on record with us to ensure the receipt of your statement notice. This can be updated online under User Options.