Mobiliti™ is the ultimate on-demand service. Now you can access your account information from any mobile phone with text messaging, mobile web access or through a downloadable App. Message and data rates may apply.
Imagine the convenience of viewing your account balances from your mobile device. Or viewing recent transactions. How about transferring funds between accounts, anytime, anywhere? Or depositing checks when its convenient for you with mobile deposit. You can even pay your bills from anywhere with our mobile bill pay service, available to our online bill pay subscribers. It also delivers the information you need, when you need it.
Safe and Secure
Mobiliti delivers the highest level of security, thanks to multiple layers of authentication. A personal password and phone activation code helps to ensure your information is fully protected.
Mobiliti is available to anyone currently enrolled in Online Banking. To enroll, log on to Online Banking, go to Profile, select Mobile Banking, click Enroll, read and accept the Terms and Conditions, choose a service, enter a mobile phone number, click continue. An activation code will be sent, enter the code and click continue. It's that easy! Not an Online Banking user? Click Here to Enroll.
Mobiliti™: Mobile Banking Features
- Instantly access real time account balances, recent transactions, receive text or email alerts, or transfer funds
- Enroll in Bill Pay and pay bills (available for all mobile phone types, except Text Banking).
- Available for all mobile phone types, including Text Banking Message and Data rates may apply.
Three Types of Mobile Banking
1. Text Banking
From mobile phones with text capabilities users can:
- View account balances, view recent transactions and receive text "Alerts" on selected banking transactions.
- Message and Data rates may apply.
2. Mobile Web Banking
From mobile phones with Web access users can:
- View account balances, view recent transactions, pending transactions, receive text alerts, transfer funds, deposit checks and pay bills.
- Message and Data rates may apply.
3. Smart Phone APP
Same functions as Mobile Web Banking
- Mobiliti™ App must be downloaded and installed onto compatible mobile devices.
- Available for Apple and Google Android smart phone operating systems.
- By using the Touch Banking App and Mobiliti Tablet; you can use a smartphone or Tablet to take a picture of the front and back of each check and submit the image electronically for depositing - deposit fees apply.
- Endorse the back of the check with "For Mobile Deposit Only" and sign your name; when capturing check images, visual brackets provide a guide for centering the check. The system will analyze each check image for quality upon submission; if the image does not pass, the system immediately notifies you so that you can recapture the check image.
- You can cancel the deposit at any time prior to the submission of the deposit, however, once submitted you cannot cancel the deposit.
- In order to use Mobile Deposit, you must enroll in Mobiliti and use the downloadable app or Mobiliti: Tablet and have an Apple or Google Android smartphone or tablet with a working camera.
- Mobile Deposit is only available for Apple and Google Android smartphones or Apple or Google Android tablets when used through Mobiliti.
*Note: At this time, Mobile Deposit is not available for any other type of smartphone (i.e. BlackBerry, Windows-based devices, etc.).
Mobiliti™: Mobile Banking Security
Why text banking and phones using Mobile Web and Apps are secure:
- View accounts by nicknames you set, not account numbers
- No detailed personal information is sent
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information
- Password is required each time you log on