Cambridge State Bank offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry - Once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®—instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data - Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions - Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use - Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from the Cambridge State Bank web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup - Simply initiate a download to Quicken® from the Cambridge State Bank web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
- What you need to get started First, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the Cambridge State Bank Website.
Once you have this information, you are ready to enable your accounts in Quicken®.
How do I use Web Connect?
Step 1: Log on to your CSB Online Banking account.
Step 2: Select the checking account that you would like to export.
Step 3: Click on the Download tab.
Step 4: Select your Date Range preference and Format preference from the drop down options. (CSV. or Quicken 2005 or newer).
Step 5: Click on Download transactions.
-- If you've selected Open this file from its current location, Quicken will automatically launch and begin to import your transactions into Quicken using the Compare to Register feature.
Selecting Save it to a disk saves a file in a specific location on your computer, which you can manually import into Quicken. Remember to make note of the file location.
--If you've selected Save it to a disk, Web Connect will either download the transactions automatically into your register or you will have the option of manually importing the file, using the following menu options in the Quicken Software: File, then Import and Web Connect File. Enter the location and name of the file saved.
If this is the first time you have downloaded information for this account or if Quicken cannot determine which is the appropriate account, Quicken asks you to identify the Quicken account you use to track this financial information.
If you have set up a Quicken account for this download, select Use existing Quicken account and choose the account from the pop-up list. Click Continue.
If the account you want to import into is not on the list, you may need to disable the account for Direct Connect access.
If you have not yet set up a Quicken account for this download, select Create a new Quicken account and enter a name for this account. Click Continue.
The Web Connect file will be sent from Online Banking to your Quicken software. Depending on the amount of information being sent, you may see a progress bar.
When the download is complete you will be prompted with "Your Web Connect data has been successfully downloaded into Quicken." Click OK.
Go to the account register in Quicken and use the Compare to Register feature to accept the downloaded transactions into your account register. There are two ways to accept transactions. Selecting Accept All will automatically place them all into the account register. You can avoid erroneous match-ups by selecting Accept one transaction at time.
Repeat the Web Connect process for each of your accounts.
What if I don't see Cambridge State Bank -MN listed within Quicken?
Open Quicken > Go to Online > One Step Update > uncheck all boxes and click Update Now. Once update is complete close Quicken. Reopen Quicken and try Online > Online Account Services Setup. You should now see Cambridge State Bank - MN.